- Breakthrough: Dancers have up to 2 years of experience + Training a maximum of 3hrs per week. This division is ideal for dancers just starting out as well as recreational dancers
- Competitive: Dancers have 3 or more years of experience + Training less than 10hrs per week. This division is ideal for dancers who do not train at a recreational level
- Accelerated: Dancers have 3 or more years of experience + Training over 10hrs per week. This division is ideal for dancers in half day programs, secondary training companies, as well as pre professional programs
- Adult: Any routine with the average age of 19yrs or higher. Routines with 2 or more dancers of 19yrs must registered in the Adult Division
- Highschool: Dancers in this division must be part of a program facilitated by the school registering the routine.
Category Definitions (PDF)
High School Division